AWARD: Mystery Blogger Award
Thank you so much, Angie @ Angie Dokos for nominating me for the mystery blog award!
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers, who have yet to be discovered. They are one of the best out there, they deserve every recognition they get. –Okoto Enigma (Mystery Blogger Award creator)
- Put the logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and a link
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate 8-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice. One weird and one funny one.
- Share a link to your best post
Here are three things about myself:
- I lived in Greece for a year when I was 20
- I’ve recently become a gym rat
- I’m six years sober
I was asked five questions. Here are my answers:
- What is your favorite pastime, besides reading? Going to gigs, I’m a massive heavy metal fan and I spend a shocking amount of money on going to see bands.
- What is at least one thing you feel that you are really good at? Anything musical, I’m a natural musician. I don’t practice anymore and don’t have any instruments anymore but I can sing, write, play and I have a natural ear for music which is how I know pop music is evil!
- If you could be an animal, which animal would you pick? Why? I really want to say dragon but I’m going to go with the theory they don’t exist (they so do) and say a horse…they are intelligent, graceful, caring creatures.
- What is your worst fear? Snow. It’s that simple, snow terrifies me, I’ve had the fear since I was a child and it’s never left me, I’ve had therapy for it, it has a name Chionophobia, I am better than I used to be but my default setting when it snows is to stay inside with all the curtains drawn. Even pictures of snow can set off a panic attack!
- What would the title of your life story be? Living with the Crazy
So many people have already been tagged for this over time that I’m not going to retag people if you want to do this please do. I’m also going to keep Angie’s questions and pass them on because they are great questions.
Happy Easter guys!