My Second Reading Challenge this year is one that I won’t be hammering but is one I’m hoping will help me clear up a small section of my TBR…those pesky NetGalley books I have lingering around! I stopped requesting random NetGalley books early last year when my TBR started looking like a monster that wanted to attack me! I now only request books by favourite authors or books on blog tours. I do still have a few books lingering from my trigger happy days that I need to read and clear off so I’m hoping this challenge will help me. I am so determined to clear my TBR a little this year!
This challenge is hosted by Bookish Things & More if you want to join in. I will list books on this page as I read them with links to reviews as they go up. I currently have 25 books on my TBR from NetGalley, it would be nice to clear them all off through this year. Wishful thinking? Maybe but I can set out positively right?
- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 201 – Dec 31, 2018.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem just add your reviews next month.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
- If you have any questions tweet me @BookishThings or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Hashtag: #NGEW2018
Bronze – 10 Books
Silver – 25 Books
Gold – 50 Books
Platinum – 75 Books
Diamond – 100 Books
2018 NetGalley Challenge Reading List
- Rosanna Ley – The Little Theatre by the Sea
- Katee Robert – Make Me Want
- Kierney Scott – Cross Your Heart