I was recently tagged by the very lovely Lisa at Rambling Lisa’s Book Reviews with this simple(ish) tag she created to provide 10 Random Facts about yourself. Lisa is a wonderful blogger so you should all shuffle on over to visit her and not read my facts which are probably just repeats of things I’ve already told you! Lisa has recently started doing regular and exclusive giveaways and is setting up a book swap club aswell so that’s pretty darn cool!
My Random Facts
- I was offered a job in New York when I was 21 but I turned it down because my Grandfather was taken seriously ill the same day and it sent me into a bit of an emotional tailspin.
- I used to compete in local show jumping and cross country competitions. I barely ride anymore though, last time I rode the horse didn’t want to co-operate and I looked like someone who didn’t know what they were doing!
- I was brought up in a methodist household but I no longer believe in any God, I’m really interested in religions though and I’ll talk to people about their belief systems for days.
- I collect Funko POP’s (Well I did before Hubs put a ban on me buying any more!)
- I once came second in a national karaoke competition, I think I was 23 at the time, the person who won was my boyfriend at the time who I actually met in the first round!
- I’ve only had a couple of nicknames but the only one that has ever stuck is Robbo, I’ve had that one since I was 14
- I hate housework! With a vengeance! I like things clean and tidy but will avoid doing the housework for as long as possible.
- I love cooking, I cook almost everything from scratch, I love knowing I’ve created my food. I cannot bake though, do not expect a cake or anything resembling a cake to come from my kitchen!
- I have three tattoos, one on my wrist, and two on my back, a small one on my lower back which was my first when I was 21 and a large cross over most of my upper back. I was planning a chest piece, a sleeve, and a wrap on my leg when I started developing keloids (scars which over grow) It’s now too risky for me to have any more tattoos which I’m gutted about.
- I only started wearing skirts about 3 months ago, I’ve never felt comfortable in them before even as a little girl I refused to wear them.
- Jay @ This Is My Truth Now
- Amanda @ MyBookishBlogspot
- Kate @ Bibliophile Book Club
- Tracy Shephard
- Abby @ Anne Bonny Book Reviews
- Chantelle Griffin
- Dee @ It’s All About The Books
- Drew @ The Tattooed Book Geek
- Wendy @ Little Bookness Lane
- Joanna @ Over The Rainbow Book Blog