I was nominated for this little beauty twice, so a huge thank you to my good friend Jay @ This Is My Truth Now who you all know I absolutely love by now, please go and visit him if you haven’t already. Also a mahooosive thanks to Stephanie @ Stephanie’s Novel Fiction, who is one of my newer follow’s but I love her site and she has some fantastic book reviews which have led to my wish list growing again recently!
What Is This Award
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
- anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers
- the nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator
- the questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- if any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
What would you like bloggers to do more of that they aren’t doing right now?
Yikes, I have no idea, blogging is very personal so I don’t think there is one thing any blogger should be doing. It would be great if we could all meet up, but given how scattered around the world we all are that’s completely impractical!
Tell us 4 things about yourself, one of which is not true… and see if we can guess.
- I have a short story published in an ebook
- I won a national talent competition singing when I was 13
- I passed my driving test first time
- I used to play football/soccer for my school
Describe a perfect day that balances all the things you love.
I’d start the day with a walk in the woods, I like to start the day relaxed and having taken in plenty of fresh air. Walking for a couple of miles, feeling the mud under my feet, the wind in my hair always achieves that.
I would then check my blog, schedule any posts that are due before lunch.
I always have a salad or something along those lines for lunch.
Then for a few hours in the afternoon I write, I have two books on the go at the moment, although I’m definitely feeling more inspired with one than the other so would probably dig into that one. About 4pm I would pack up and dig into my book for some reading time, if the weather is playing ball that will be outside in the sun.
After dinner, I will hopefully be heading to a gig, I like my gigs loud and crazy. Big mosh pits lots of pushing shoving and sweaty bodies! Loud music and heavy riffs! It’s a good work out and guarantees I’ll lose my voice, get a few bruises and loads of great memories.
What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Peanut M&M’s! I’m not supposed to eat them, they aren’t part of this diet I’m on as they have things in I’m intolerant to and they make me really ill but every now and then I just really need to be naughty and treat myself! They are literally the ONLY thing I cheat on my diet with and it’s only once every 3/4 months but they are SO good!
What is your greatest joy in life?
Being in control of my mental health. I spent so many years out of control, or rather being controlled by it, that now I understand it and how it actually works it’s amazing. I’m functioning so much better than ever before and that has opened the world up for me.
Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
Change GPs! Your GP is a hack and won’t help you go to a new one, NOW!
- Joanne @ My Chestnut Reading Tree
- Liz @ Cover to Cover
- Kelly @ Love Books Group
- Katherine @ Bibliomaniac UK
- Claire @ Art and Soul
- Suzanne @ Suzanne Rogerson Fantasy Author
- Susan @ Books From Dusk Till Dawn
- Caryl @ Mrs Bloggs Books
- You can only use one adjective to describe yourself, which one do you choose?
- Which song perfectly describes the book you are currently reading?
- You have to create your Top 5 Books of the year so far, what are they?