Liebster Award – Take Three
I’m continuing my mission to get on top of all my tag/award nominations, and the next one in the pile was this Liebster Award nomination from the really lovely Mischenko at Read Rant Rock and Roll. This is actually my third Liebster Award nomination but as each one has different questions it’s fun to keep going! If you don’t follow Mischenko already you absolutely should the site is deeply interesting and Mischenko writes so well and has some great features you won’t want to miss.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the person asked you
- Nominate 11 people (comment on their blog to let them know)
- Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions
1. What are your favorite hobbies?
Ooh I have a few, reading…obviously! I love heavy metal and going to gigs is one of my absolute favourite things to do in the world. I also love walking/hiking. I try to get out and do several miles a few time per week. And writing, I love writing, even if it’s just on the blog, I have several projects going that I’m working on so it’s fun to chop and change.
2. What job do you think you’d be terrible at?
Teacher, or anything with children…I’m not good with kids. The younger they are the worse I am with them. I’m also terribly short tempered so teaching would be the worst thing I could do.
3. What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
Chewing with their mouth open! It really bugs me that so many adults haven’t learned to chew properly! haha
4. What’s your favorite drink?
You’ll think I’m quite sad now, but water! I love water!
5. What songs have you completely memorized?
OMG too many to list! I spend an awful lot of time moshing around the house and bellowing out the songs!
6. What pets do you have?
I don’t 😦
My place is tiny, like really tiny, smaller than a shipping container small. So it would be really unfair on any animal to have it cooped up in somewhere so small. I would love to have a dog or five. I love german shepherd’s especially but there really is no space. Maybe if we get the money to upgrade in future.
7. Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
Oooh good question! If I can’t decide on something to listen to I usually hit shuffle! I have a playlist with a bunch of my favourites on so it will be Amon Amarth, Nightwish, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Alter Bridge, Apocalyptica, Avenged Sevendold, Delain, Disturbed, Gojira, Korn, Lacuna Coil, Shinedown, Skindred, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Within Temptation and a whole bunch more!
8. What TV shows are you into now, or have been in the past?
I’m always stupidly behind with TV because I don’t watch very much, right now I’m watching and really into American Gods, Game of Thrones, Vikings (when it comes back), The Handmaid’s Tale, Wynnona Earp.
9. What would be your ideal way to spend a weekend?
Out of the country! I can’t afford to do it often but I love getting away to another country, preferably one with sun and just spending the weekend in a nice beachside cafe reading, eating good food and soaking in the sun.
10. What’s your favorite holiday?
Greece, every time. I don’t mind where I go in Greece, although going to Samos where I used to live is always really special because I get to spend time with friends eating good food and catching up on the time since we last saw each other.
11. What’s your favorite movie?
Haha…I’m a total cliche and it fits with my blog! It’s either Top Gun or Legend… haha! My favourite movies basically haven’t changed since I was 10.
- Drew @ The Tattooed Book Geek
- Wendy @ Little Bookness Lane
- Stuart @ Always Trust in Books
- Joanna @ Over The Rainbow Book Blog
- Kerry @ Chat About Books
- Emma @ Damp Pebbles
- Raven @ Everywhere and Nowhere
- Noelle @ Crime Book Junkie
- Laura @ Snazzy Books
- Karen @ My Reading Corner
- Shelley @ Shelley Wilson
- What book first got you into reading?
- If you could be transported to one bookish world what would it be?
- Describe your perfect book
- What is your favourite quote?
- What makes you laugh out loud?
- Should we visit your hometown? Why (not)?
- What three words would you use to describe yourself?
- If you could go anywhere in the world where and why?
- What is top of your bucket list?
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life which would you choose?
- Which Game of Thrones character are you?