So, I didn’t have any takers for The Bookshelf for today so decided to do one of the tag/awards that I’ve had sitting in my to do list for a while. The Bookshelf is an ongoing feature so if you’d like to take part, please do get in touch!
A huge thanks to James at This Is My Truth Now for the nomination. James has a really interesting blog so do pop over to visit if you aren’t a reader already his reviews, especially are well worth reading! So onto The Versatile Blogger Award bits and pieces…
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (Being kind)
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love, that was given)
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice (At least)
- Share 7 facts about yourself (being truthful)
- I’m a born and bred BrizzleLass, that’s Bristol Girl to those not familiar with our unique dialect!
- When I was 11 I was an extra in a movie, it’s a shockingly bad film, probably the worst one Helen Mirren has made, however Helen Mirren was a lovely lady and to memory the first famous person I met!
- I used to share a house with an actress (not famous), she had a part in Teachers, and we used to go to the pub with the cast of her show and Casualty including the now world famous Andrew Lincoln.
- I am currently writing a non-fiction novel. It’s very tough as it’s about a lot of my life history, my mental health and how I’ve got to where I am. I spend most days considering quitting altogether. This is the first time I’ve openly said anything about it. I’m hoping by speaking up I will keep writing.
- As a child I wanted to be a musician, I was a gifted musician, I played multiple instruments to a very high standard, I wrote orchestral music and had a skilled ear. My plan was to go to The Royal College of Music but my mental health and stress became a problem and I haven’t played anything since I was 16.
- I can’t read multiple books at a time, I get really confused so have to finish one book before I start the next.
- I spent a year living in Greece, I spoke conversational Greek but have now forgotten most of it, one of my very best friends is a girl I met there and we reconnected last year. I would move back to Greece in a heartbeat and have been looking for Greek language lessons for years but none of my local colleges run them!
I’m not nominating people, I’ve found with these things that people get nominated from lots of different angles and people who want to do them do regardless. So, if you fancy giving this a go please have at it! You are all fantastic bloggers, you know I love you all…I really do!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!