Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks @shanannigans81
A huge thank you to Shananigan, over at Read’s & Reels for nominating me for this, I’m super grateful and I also loved answering her questions for this so much, we are on such a wavelength here! If you don’t already read her blog I highly recommend it!
So onto the award rules, answers, nominations etc etc etc…
1) Display the award logo on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Mention, Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award and provide a link.
4) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5) Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
6) Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
7) Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
8) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
9) Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Me
1) I used to live in Greece, and (not so) secretly wish I still did!
2) I never went to University, but I gained professional qualifications to post-graduate level.
3) I don’t have, nor do I want to have, children. This is something which seems to blow people’s minds cartoon style. The concept of choosing to be childless is something many people really struggle with.
1) Favourite super-villain and why?
Possibly a cliche answer but Harley Quinn, I always felt an affinity with her, I think because of the mental health issues! I also love her sarcasm, sense of humour, and brute force. She also loves doing crazy things with her hair like me!
2) If you were to write an novel, what genre would it be?
I’d like to say Fantasy, I would do anything to have a Fantasy novel in me but the fact is I’m not an author, as well as I can write I don’t have a book in me, I’m not that kind of writer, and I’m fine with that. It gives me more time to read!
3) If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would be the first thing you’d do with your winnings?
Move to either Greece or Australia, seriously we would be gone faster than a flash of lightning!
4) Wine or beer?
Neither! I’ve been sober for just over five years now after finally beating my alcoholism. Before it would have been beer though! 😉
5) If you had to swap your nose with any other body part, what part would you choose?
Haha So funny! Hand, I think having a hand on your face would come in quite handy! (you see what I did there?!) 😀
11) Chat About Books
12) Novel Gossip
14) Ronnie Turner
1) What is the first book you remember reading?
2) If you were stuck on a desert island what 5 books would you take?
3) Which bookish destination would you most like to visit?
4) If you could have dinner with any literary character who would you choose?
5) What makes you bored?
Link to Best Post
Here is a link to the post which has had the most views in the past three months, wasn’t really sure how to determine “best”!