So, I came across the Flights of Fantasy reading challenge and thought this was another challenge that would be great to get my teeth into this year. To ensure I stick with reading some books off of my massive TBR and give myself some time with my favourite genre and don’t get too bogged down with ARC’s, which as we know, can happen!
What is it?
This is a challenge which is organised by Alexa Loves Books and Hello, Chelly. You set your own reading target but they also run giveaways and a kind of reading club within the challenge so I will certainly try and read some of the books I’ve not already read within those aswell, some of the books they have listed are on my TBR so it shouldn’t be too hard!
I will keep a list here of the Fantasy books I read throughout the year, with a link to my reviews, as I am doing with the Discoverability Challenge, and I will aim for half of my Goodreads Challenge Target of 100 to be fantasy, so 50 books!
Good luck to anybody else who is taking part!
- Fantastic Creatures – Fellowship of Fantasy
- Cruel Crown – Victoria Aveyard
- Runemarks – Joanne M Harris
- The Ninth Rain – Jen Williams
- The Art of Forgetting: Rider – Joanne Hall
- Seasons Within – Lele Iturrioz
- A Facet for the Gem – C. L. Murray
- Written in Red – Anne Bishop (Flights of Fantasy Book Club)
- Dark Promise – Nikki Landis
- Angelbound – Christina Bauer
- Siren’s Fury – Mary Weber
- Curse of Stars – Donna Compositor
- Norse Mythology – Neil Gaiman
- Celtic Fire – Liz Gavin
- When the Floods Came – Clare Morrall
- Reborn – Jane Ederlyn
- The Last Days of Magic – Mark Tompkins
- Saving Mercy – Abbie Roads
- Dragon of Ash & Stars: The Autobiography of a Night Dragon – H. Leighton Dickson
- Strange the Dreamer – Laini Taylor
- The Unlikeable Demon Hunter – Deborah Wilde